You need that package delivery and you need it now. You don’t have time for your delivery service to make other stops on the way. Best Courier Dedicated Truck Delivery goes straight through for you. Faster than our same day Standard Delivery Service, even faster than our Rush Delivery Service – Dedicated Delivery is our fastest service yet.
For your most urgent deliveries, our trucks can deliver your freight from door to door without any stops in between. We know what it means when you need it right away. LTL (Less Than a Truckload) is no problem with Best Courier where meeting your delivery needs is our top priority.
Is a line down at your manufacturing plant or do you have a customer waiting? Whatever the reason, Best Courier meets the need without flinching and without stopping anywhere else. Our reputation for quality delivery service is based on our commitment and success with on-time delivery promises.
Need to know more about our Dedicated Delivery Service?
- When fast isn’t fast enough, Best Courier offers Dedicated Truck Delivery.
- Your package, parcel or pallets are picked up and delivered straight to their destination with no stops in between.
- Our straight trucks are dock high and come in lengths up to 26 feet holding a maximum of 12 pallets.
- Need your parcel, package or pallets delivered to another state? Best Courier will take it where it needs to go and get it there when promised.
- We also offer sealed trucks when the delivery has to be secure.
Best Courier is the best choice for other delivery services, too:
- Our couriers and truck drivers are TSA when you need special assistance with deliveries.
- Our delivery vehicles are equipped with the necessary equipment to facilitate loading and unloading.
- We make job site deliveries, too.
Frequently asked questions
Q. What happens if I need a delivery after office hours??
A. For our customers who work evenings or weekends, we offer our 'After Hours Service'. This is for pick-ups and deliveries between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. and on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
Q. What is the difference between Standard or Same Day Delivery Service, Rush Delivery Service and Direct Delivery Service??
A. * 'Rush Service', This service is for truck or van orders that have at least a 4-5 hour window for pickup and delivery Orders should be called in and ready for pickup by 11:00 p.m. for our rush service.
* 'Direct Service', for extremely urgent deliveries, offers you door to door service
* 'Dedicated Truck Service', daily route deliveries or scheduled deliveries.
Q. What is your delivery area??
A. Best Courier & Delivery Services clients from Minnesota to Tennessee to Ohio and Michigan covering the Midwest. Although we are centralized in the Chicago area, we deliver near and far throughout the midwest. Give us a call and let our fleet of drivers show you the "Best" Courier service you'll ever see!
Hear what people are saying about Best Courier & Delivery Service
"We have been using Best for almost 7 years. And the one thing that stands out is they always come through for us. We have many different types of loads from multiple pallets to small boxes to fragile equipment and they always have the right vehicle, whether it is a car, sprinter van, or box truck. Often times we need moves at the last minute and that is never a problem. What really sets them apart is their drivers, they will go above and beyond to make sure that the load is delivered. And I can’t say enough about Best’s customer service. In our 67 years of doing business, they have been one of our most reliable vendors and are a pleasure to work with. "
A.J. Levin, Vice President
View All Testimonials
You can trust Best Courier with all of your SAME DAY or RUSH deliveries from envelopes to truckloads.